Frequently Asked Questions About Living at Wyandotte Apartments
What are the requirements?
- Minimum income equal to 3 times the monthly rent.
- Bankruptcy, evictions, sexual offenses and drug related cases will result in automatic denial.
What is the deposit?
- Deposits is based off credit and rental history; a higher deposit is needed if you do not have credit or rental history.
- 2 Bedroom is usually $500 deposit
- 1 Bedroom is usually $450 deposit
Do we allow pets?
- Unfortunately, we do not allow pets in these apartments.
What are your leasing terms?
- Our leases are offered for 1 year terms.
What type of laundry is offered?
- We have a coin laundry facility on-site.
What is nearby?
- Walgreens, Save-A-Lot, CVS, Dollar General and other small stores are close.
- Many restaurants such as Fritz’s Railroad Restaurant, Los Amigos, and Fast Food.
- Wyandotte High School, and Mark Twain Elementary.
- Sporting KC Recreational Futsol (Futsol Arena de Sporting KC)
More questions? Please get in touch and we’ll be happy to help!